We at Conch-Out Vacations at Manasota Key Realty would like to keep you I informed of what’s happening here in Florida. Fall has arrived as well as Phase 3 for the reopening of Florida! Masks and social distancing are still recommended and required in most venues.
Here’s what changes under the Phase 3 order:
- Restaurants, bars, and nightclubs that derive more than 50% of sales from alcohol can operate at full capacity. Plastic menus should be cleaned after each use.
- Gyms and fitness centers can open at full capacity
- Other businesses that can reopen with limited social distancing; movie theaters, concert halls, auditoriums, bowling alleys, arcades, playhouses, and casinos)
- Businesses should continue to encourage employees to work remotely but should begin implementing plans for them to return to work.
- Employees can resume non-essential travel and adhere to CDC guidelines regarding isolation following travel
- Local governments can resume in-person meetings
- State parks can fully reopen, including for overnight stays, public beaches can fully reopen
- Large sporting events can resume, but limited capacity is recommended
- Theme parks can return to normal operations with limited social distancing protocols.
- Vacation rentals can reopen, but owners should continue disinfecting
- Businesses such as salons, barbershops, and nail salons should maintain sanitation practices between customer visits and remove frequent-touch items such as magazines, newspapers, and service menus.
- Businesses can still require customers to wear masks, but DeSantis said “all outstanding fines and penalties that have been applied against individuals are suspended.”
The order still calls for older residents and vulnerable populations with underlying medical conditions to heed caution and avoid large crowds while practicing social distancing.
Conch-Out Vacations at Manasota Key Realty is continuing to work remotely with our reservation agents rotating days in the office Monday-Friday while the other 2 agents are working from home. We continue to take limited walk-in traffic in our office by appointment. This new process has worked beautifully for all of our staff! There is never a worry for our owner’s or guests – we are here to assist you!
We will continue with the 4 pm check-in time and keys assigned to lockboxes for contactless entry and to ensure thorough sanitation of properties. Check-out remains at 10 am with no late departures to continue to allow for the recommended 6 hours between guests.
Our beautiful beaches remain open. The Farmer’s Market opened and is in full swing. Venues are open with masks and social distancing recommended and required in some stores.
We look forward to having you back and enjoying the mild winter season Manasota Key/Englewood has to offer!