We would like to take a moment to dispel some rumors our northern friends are hearing in the media. Please be sure to refer back to the Florida Phase 3 reopening. In a nutshell:
- Our restaurants are open and offering socially distanced outdoor and indoor dining.
- Pools at condominium complexes are open.
- All of our beaches are open.
- Social distancing and mask wearing guidelines remain ongoing.
- As of this writing, quarantining is not required upon your arrival.
- Our housekeeping staff is sanitizing all properties to CDC standards.
- We continue to recommend that you bring disposable supplies such as toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, personal toiletries, and hand sanitizers or sprays.
Activities are still available in the area. The Farmer’s Market on Dearborn is open every Thursday. Fishing charters are taking guests fishing, and boats, paddleboards, jet skis and kayaks are available to rent. Malls are open as well as downtown areas for shopping and dining…but, bring your mask! The Englewood Event Center is not open this season unfortunately. And of course Florida is always open for relaxing on the beach, catching a few rays, shelling, walking along the shoreline and hiking at Stump Pass.